According to new umrah policy 1439 of Saudi Government, we have highlighted these points,
- Fee of 2000 Sr will impose on every passenger who performed umrah in previous year i.e during 2016-2017.
- First-time traveler or the passenger who is travelling the first time in Islamic calendar year will not have to pay 2000 SR.
- According to new umrah policy 1439 for Pakistan and 36 other Countries Finger prints of every passenger who intended to perform umrah will be collected by Etimad (Saudi authorized body).
- Fee of finger print is almost 5 dollars.
- Validity of finger print is three months and it will revoke on travel. If you get finger print today and travel tomorrow and again you need to get umrah visa and travel with in 3 month of previous travel you will have to get new finger prints receipt from etimad.
Previous Umrah Policies:
⇒If any person travels to perform umrah in the month of Muharram and again travel in the same year will have to pay 2000 for the second trip and so on.
⇒If any person travels to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on visa other then Umrah and travel again in the same year on Umrah visa will not have to pay 2000 SR.
• The person who never performs umrah before and the person who had not performed umrah in previous three years will not have to pay any tax.
• And, the person who had performed umrah in previous three years (2014,2015,2016) will have to pay 2000SR. Kindly note, this condition only apply if you had performed umrah on umrah visa if you went on visit visa or any other this fee will not apply. also, note that This fee of 2000SR will be collected by travel agents.
According to new umrah policy, any person who enters Kingdom frequently but not on Umrah visa will not have to pay 2000SR for umrah visa. I have done Hajj in the year 2016 but I have not done Umrah in consecutive 3 years so these charges are not applicable to me.
IF you able to change any number of passport you can able to save this 2000SR even though you are travelling for the second time in a year. But by changing the number I don’t say amend manually but you can make new passport in such case the last digit will change and SR2000 will not reflect in the agent system.
Above mentioned solution is just what we think but there is above 50 percent chance that at the airport of Royal kingdom of Saudi Arabia they will charge 2000SR there and penalised the Saudi Companies also. The above-mentioned solution in just theory and we didn’t do any experience so the use of above solution is your choice.
How to check whether 2000SR fees are applicable or not?
Go to app store on your android mobile and search for Umrah eservices. Download the app you will able to check visa status and fee of 2000 Sr is applicable or not.
Second option click eservices umrah and enter nationality, captcha and passport number to check whether fee is applicable or not.
The story Liked by most.